International Exhibition "Education and Job" in Uzbekistan
We would like to inform you, that this year Delegation of the European Union in Uzbekistan acts as an Information partner of the "Education and Job" International Exhibition, which is to be held in four locations (Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Fergana) from November 9-16, 2018 and organized by MyFair Exhibition Company in Uzbekistan. EU Delegation will be presented by the National Erasmus+ Office in Tashkent, in all four locations, in order to disseminate information on different educational projects and conduct workshops on application procedures.
The Exhibition is a unique chance to introduce Uzbek audience education opportunities at leading European Universities. The Exhibition is organized also in close cooperation with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Youth Union of Uzbekistan.
- In Tashkent, the event will be held in the hotel "International Hotel Tashkent"
- In Samarkand - in the hotel "Registan Plaza"
- In Bukhara - in the Bukhara Institute of Engineering and Technology
- In Fergana - in the College of the Olympic Reserves
Here some of reasons to participate:
- Over 8000 visitors in Tashkent city and over 10 000 visitors in other cities – schoolchildren, graduates from professional secondary schools and lyceums with their parents, students, the educational sphere staff, representatives of educational institutions and agencies
- Held in four large cities of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- A massive advertising campaign
- An opportunity to create preferred design of the exhibition stand yourself
- Individual advertisement campaign of each participant on Facebook
- Exhibition is held with the support:
An opportunity to recruit foreign students as well as increase university brand awareness!
For participants organizers offer a full participation package, including equipped exhibition stand, transfers and inner transportation, accommodation, airport pick up and personal assistant. Active PR Campaign is envisaged.
We would like to draw your attention to this opportunity and join us at this great event!
Please find in attachment:
- the application form
- the brochure (with programme)
- a short participation guide